Weather Forecasts | Weather Maps | Weather Radar

Monday, December 12

Look at me!!!!

Hey everyone,

Geoff splurged on himself and hired a Porsche for the weekend! I even got a chance to drive it as well. It certainly is another experience driving a sports car. I could see myself having one of these if I win the Lotto!



Thank you for letting me drive the car Geoff, loved every moment of it.

Back onto other things. Going back to the hospital for my booster today. I am finding that I am feeling about the same as last time, just a little more tired than before. So all in all it isn't too bad but am getting the occasional chest pain....can't wait till it is all over.....

Hopefully I don't get stuck with the same guy as last week in my ward. He was a trifle annoying and wouldn't stop talking. The only way for him to be quiet was to either close your eyes and ignore him or if he fell asleep himself. He brags a bit about still going on walks, drinking beer as he is a sponsered drinker (not sure what that meant) and coaching touch rugby. He does seem pretty fit, but the beer sounds pretty stupid.

Not sure if Rebecca has posted it yet, but my next hospital treatment starts on the 27th December, which means I can get Christmas day in good health, but New Years Eve I won't be feeling to well, but something to celebrate for. Thank you once again for everyone's support, and especially Jane & her Family, thank you for all your cards and best wishes!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home