Weather Forecasts | Weather Maps | Weather Radar

Monday, November 14

Day One

Well today didn’t go as bad as I thought it would. There wasn’t any problems in finding a vein to use, and was more or less painless.

Haven’t experienced the nausea yet, but that will come eventually. I have already shaved my head. I wasn’t going to wait until it fell out, do it on my own terms!

I can see the sky tower from my room, which is a bonus, can watch the bungee people falling from the sky tower.

I am in a room of 4 beds, with two people who will be with me for this week. They have been through at least one treatment, so their support is good.

I have been given anti-nausea tables as well as the stuff they inject into me. And I also take a ‘drowsy’ to make it easier for me to sleep if I need to.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good on you, your terms are the best ones to live by.

10:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home