Weather Forecasts | Weather Maps | Weather Radar

Friday, November 18

First week update

Well the first week is now over, and I am feeling alright so far. I did feel a little nauseated this morning, but it has passed.

I now get the weekend to recover and sleep alot, then back in Monday afternoon for a 2 hour top-up session for the week. I am not sure what to expect after this top-up, but I have been told by others that the worst is just the tiredness and potential sickness. Just got to keep myself warm, protected and rested.

The picture above was taken shortly after I had shaved my head. At least I know that i won't look heaps ugly after the hair starts to fall out! You can click on it to open a larger version.

It has been great having my Parent's here, and all the support from all of you guys out there helps alot!

And a big thanks to my wife, Rebecca, my reason for living and my pillar of strength!

I will drop in over the weekend and add another post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home