Weather Forecasts | Weather Maps | Weather Radar

Saturday, November 26

It has been a while, but here I am!

I know I said i was going to be back last weekend. I have been so busy since my parents have been here, I haven't had a chance.

On monday I went in for my top up, which didn't take as long as I thought. They injected my with saline solution and Bleomycin, which is the one that could affect my lungs. I have still been feeling the occasional nausea in the afternoons and the tiredness is kind of a bugger as well. Making it about 1/2 the day till I start feeling tired.

I will be going in for another top-up on Monday again. Then the following week, it's back in hospital again for the 5 day stint.

Had a lovely day at the Ellerslie Racecourse today, although it was a little cold and windy. Didn't do well at the betting, damn....

Be back soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home