Weather Forecasts | Weather Maps | Weather Radar

Sunday, November 6

Date has been confirmed

Since being away in Hawkes Bay this weekend, we had received some letters from the hospital about my impending treatment. I was a little annoyed that they only sent us some letters and not contacted us by phone....I guess it is the public system though!

We will be having a meeting with the team involved with my treatment Wednesday morning, which I imagine will also include the lung and hearing tests that I need to complete before treatment. I will then be attending an orientation to Chemotherapy the same afternoon. Busy day.

They have also confirmed that the treatment will start on the 14th of November.

Some people have also been asking for our contact details. They are:

kurt.haines@gmail.com
or
beca.haines@gmail.com

I am not going to put our phone numbers on this site for security reasons, but if you want them, throw us an email by clicking on the email address above.

Need some sleep now. Bye Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home