Weather Forecasts | Weather Maps | Weather Radar

Sunday, May 14

We Made It!

We have now finally arrived in Roxby Downs!

After a 5 hour flight, two days in Adelaide, and then another 6 hour drive, we are now settled in Roxby.

I was in for a surprise when we pulled up into the driveway and there was an 2000 SS Commodore V8 sitting there, and he said that was for us to use! I didn't believe him.

It has been a long time in planning, and alot of sweat and tears. Rebecca and I would like to thank every one for their help and support over the last 7 weeks. We couldn't have done it without you!

We have taken some pictures along the way, so when I get the onto my laptop, I will pst them so you can see what our area is like!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to Roxby! It's not always this cold!

9:21 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you settle in ok and look forward to your next item. Wet and cold here in UK and we are meant to be going into summer!! Kym's mother is over for 8 weeks!!! All well here, kids on halft term next week so I'm staying at work!!!!

Jane & family

4:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home